Alumni & friends, we were Worlds Apart, now returning to Worlds Together. Join us during National Nutrition Month for the 50th anniversary celebration of our Department of Dietetics and Nutrition.
- When: Saturday, March 4, 2023, 5-9 p.m.
- Where: FIU MMC Campus, Graham Center 125C (Campus Map)
- Attire: Miami Chic
- 4 p.m. – 5 p.m. – Optional tour of department and labs (AHC5 - 306)
- 5 p.m. – 6 p.m. – Hors d’oeuvres & Doctoral Student interaction
- 6 p.m. – 9 p.m. – Celebration
Purchase a ticket
General and student admission tickets are available for purchase. Net proceeds of tickets purchased to attend the celebration will support Dietetics and Nutrition scholarship and the Auslander Family Internship Scholarship.Pricing
- General admission: $200 per person ($100 is tax-deductible)
- Current FIU students: $50 (must be a student of the Department of Dietetics and Nutrition)
Unable to Attend - Make a Donation in Honor of Someone - Donate to Dietetics & Nutrition Endowed Scholarship
Donations may be made in honor of anyone the donor wishes to recognize. An example may be a faculty member, classmate, colleague, mentor and/or family member. The donation form has an area to provide the name or group. Please click "Attribute your support to" to recognize the person(s). Please visit this site to make your donation.
Share your Experience
If you have any photos, memories or anecdotes of your time in our department that you would like to share, please send those to Scarlet Figueroa (firstname.lastname@example.org) so we may put them together for the event.