School of Public Health
Stempel College’s School of Public Health offers a wide range of programs with distinct advantages for graduate students, including:
- Flexible class offerings for both full-time and part-time students.
- Opportunities for working professionals who are able to pursue a graduate degree while maintaining employment.
- Accelerated MPH programs for students wishing to complete their degree in one year.
- A fully online MPH program.
- Interdisciplinary research teams that are responsive to hot button issues in global public health (E.g., maternal and child health).
- State-of-the-art laboratories and ongoing research projects of international importance.
- Opportunities to work closely with and receive guidance from faculty experts.
- Strong community partnerships providing opportunities for meaningful experiential learning.
Learn more about each department within the School of Public Health below:
- Environmental Health Sciences
- Health Policy and Management
- Health Promotion and Disease Prevention
Learn more about the fully online MPH.
How To Apply
Select a degree level or academic discipline to find application instructions.
*Leave search term blank to see all results.