We offer the Bachelor of Science in Social Work (BSSW) degree to select individuals who meet the prerequisite criteria. The program prepares students for generalist practice social work with individuals, groups, communities, and organizations. Students take 60 credits of social work courses, including two internships and an Introduction to Public Health course.
- BSSW Program Plan
- BSSW Program Handbook
- E-Portfolio Guidelines for BSSW Students
- BSSW Field Education Manual
- School of Social Work Honor Pledge
BSSW students must meet with Sheila Jenkins-Boone, academic advisor. Please schedule your academic advising appointment on Panthersoft through your dashboard.
- Admissions Information for Freshmen Students via FIU
- Admissions Information for Transfer Students via FIU
- BSSW Transfer Student Admissions Requirements and Information
For questions regarding admissions to the BSSW program, please contact Gladys Ramos, Admissions Program Assistant.