We are top 50
Florida International University is a Top 50 public university. Located in Miami, Florida, its Robert Stempel College of Public Health & Social Work offers degrees and programs in Public Health, Social Work, Dietetics & Nutrition, and Disaster Preparedness.
Stempel College is rising in research, student success, and more.
Stempel College Rankings
- #1School of public health in South Florida (US News & World Report, 2024)
- #49Public school of social work (US News & World Report, 2023)
- #4Dietetics and Nutrition program in Florida (College Factual)
- #4Best master's degree program in Emergency Management (Best Accredited Colleges)
- #7Best Online MPH (TheBestSchools.org)
According to the Blue Ridge Institute for Medical Research, our college ranks 15th among public health schools in the country with NIH funding
$21.3 million award actions in FY 21-22.
Our students by the numbers
bachelor’s degrees are awarded to minorities
of bachelor's or master's graduates were employed or continuing their education within one year of graduation
of Ph.D. graduates were employed within one year of graduation
Stempel College graduates span the globe, contributing their skills and knowledge to help serve the greater good.
- College alumni9,600 alumni across: