Stempel College Rankings
- 44th School of Public Health ranks 44th among public universities – U.S. News & World Report
- 53rdSchool of Social Work ranks 53rd among public universities – U.S. News & World Report
- 4th Dietetics & Nutrition program ranks 4th in the nation – College Factual
- 6thDietetics & Nutrition program ranks 6th for best value – College Factual
- 2ndOnline MPH ranks 2nd in best programs available online – theBestSchools.org
According to the Blue Ridge Institute for Medical Research, our college ranks 16th among public health schools in the country with NIH funding
$26.2 million award actions in FY 20-21.
The most actions awarded in Stempel College's history.
Our students by the numbers
bachelor’s degrees are awarded to minorities
of bachelor's or master's graduates were employed or continuing their education within one year of graduation
of Ph.D. graduates were employed within one year of graduation
Stempel College graduates span the globe, contributing their skills and knowledge to help serve the greater good.
- College alumni9,600 alumni across: