Studying and working in public health is a commitment to better lives every day in every part of the world. Careers in public health allow practitioners to improve the overall health of communities in a field that provides flexibility, innovative thinking and personal satisfaction.
At Stempel College, studying public health is an opportunity to learn from renowned faculty on the front lines of innovative research. We offer a wide range of public health programs with distinct advantages for graduate students, including:
- Flexible class offerings for both full-time and part-time students.
- Opportunities for working professionals who can pursue a graduate degree while maintaining employment.
- Accelerated Master’s of Public Health (MPH) program for students wishing to complete their degree in one year.
- A fully online MPH program.
- Interdisciplinary research teams responding to hot button issues in global public health (E.g., maternal and child health).
- State-of-the-art laboratories and ongoing research projects of international importance.
- Strong community partnerships provide opportunities for meaningful experiential learning.
Faculty & staff
Stempel faculty and staff are experienced, industry-oriented and have leading academic credentials. Our faculty members possess the combination of excellent teaching skills, credentials, and experience to help produce and inspire leaders in the public health industry. Get in touch today.
Funding your education
At Stempel College, we understand that academic success can be affected by financial aid and funding opportunities. Our students have access to myriad funding options by degree level (bachelor’s, master’s, doctoral) and by academic discipline (Public Health, Dietetics & Nutrition, Social Work). It’s important to understand the basics of applying for financial aid and the additional resources available to you as a Stempel College student.