Career Enhancement & Professional Development
Stempel College’s Office of Student & Alumni Affairs is always available to support students as they pursue their goals. OSAA updates events like resume writing and interviewing workshops, fellowship opportunities, job search tips and more. Check the college’s calendar of events for up-to-date details.
As soon as we hear about interesting job opportunities, internships or volunteering programs, we post them in the “Career Opportunities” box below.
Here are additional career-related resources at FIU:
- Center for Excellence in Writing
- Center for Leadership & Service
- Career & Talent Development
- Graduate Professional Development Program
- Graduate Student Appreciation Week
- Center for the Advancement of Teaching
- FIU Jobs
For Dietetics & Nutrition students, the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics offers EatRight Careers, a fantastic resource for finding high-quality nutrition and dietetic professional opportunities.
- Students are encouraged to search for professional openings in nutrition and dietetics and post a CV/resume for FREE. Job listings are submitted to EatRight directly by hospitals, clinics or university-based settings and feature current employment opportunities within the food and nutrition profession.
CIED Intake and Eligibility Specialist, Broward Regional Health Planning Council
(Applicants should contact Deyadira (Dee) Veras at 305-470-5660 to submit the application)