Career Enhancement & Professional Development
Stempel College’s Office of Student & Alumni Affairs is always available to support students as they pursue their goals. OSAA updates events like resume writing and interviewing workshops, fellowship opportunities, job search tips and more. Check the college’s calendar of events for up-to-date details. For additional information on events or workshops through the career & talent development department click here.
As soon as we hear about interesting job opportunities, internships or volunteering programs, we post them in the “Career Opportunities” box below. All career development related resources are posted in the “Career Development and Resources” box below.
To speak to a career coach, please request for an appointment through handshake.
Handshake enables to make an appointment with a career coach, browse events and workshops and jobs/internships outside of program requirements.REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT
Here are additional career-related resources at FIU:
- Center for Excellence in Writing
- Center for Leadership & Service
- Career & Talent Development
- Graduate Professional Development Program
- Graduate Student Appreciation Week
- Center for the Advancement of Teaching
- FIU Jobs
For Dietetics & Nutrition students, the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics offers EatRight Careers, a fantastic resource for finding high-quality nutrition and dietetic professional opportunities.
- Students are encouraged to search for professional openings in nutrition and dietetics and post a CV/resume for FREE. Job listings are submitted to EatRight directly by hospitals, clinics or university-based settings and feature current employment opportunities within the food and nutrition profession.
Career Development and Resources
June 21, 2021
Case Manager, Camillus House
Clinician II, Camilus House
Certified Recovery Peer Specialist, Camillus House
June 14, 2021
June 7, 2021